Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hiatus

So I haven't posted any blogs in a few months. Life just has that ability to test how committed you are to your dreams. Turns out I was a lot less committed than I thought. Life also it seems to like having everything fall apart just as soon as you have it figured out. As much as I strive for comfort, it seems to elude me. I would love just a room somewhere, a room with a desk, where I can sit there and write. Do what not only what I do best, but the only thing I can do right now. The thing about me is I'm obsessive. This sickening feeling I get in my stomach when in not making progress. I'n not content working a dead end job, I need to have that visible improvement. I'm twenty-two years old, I see people living their dreams everyday. They don't listen to everyone telling them that it's not probable, that for everyone that succeeds there is a hundred that fail. I have the focus, the desire. I just need to find a way, a way to clear my head. A way to get my head around being virtually homeless. Even when I have a place to stay; it's been a long while since I had a place I can call home. I'm done venting for now. Time to step up and find some inspiration somewhere, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment